Sunday, August 23, 2015

"Damaged But Not Destroyed"




Some people see me and they see all smiles and fashionable, some see a young lady that's amicable others may see impractical but yet understandable. 
But as my reflection stares back at me I see damaged I see destroyed hurt and annoyed but, classifiable my life is completely Unimaginable. 
I knew from the start my life wouldn't never be as I anticipated or imagined 
I feel like I've been eaten alive by the worlds biggest dragon. 
We aren't suppose to question God but I often wonder why did this and that have to happen. 
What feels like my Damaged and destroyed  has me saddened. 
When it comes to pain I'm most definitely prone. 
At times I wonder if it s curse on me if so has it grown?
I could be in a room full of people and feel like I'm alone. I'm a damaged human being, the funny thing about life is it's impossible to postpone. 
I believe in God. I believe God. But, my human nature has me in fearing the unknown. 
I receive text from people pretending to be apologetic, that has my mind blown but I kindly delete because in my eyes it wasn't passionate. When your down you'll see the abandonment. I will not be the devil's advocate ....  
I just Pray hard God keep me in my element. 
There are times I wonder if I'm really human or I'm just a damaged human being with a good heart...
Sometimes I wish I could just restart or even depart. 
So many things about my life I wish I could set apart 
Life has a way of these forthcoming thoughts. 
Giving up I will Not. 
Although my life seems like a maze I will eventually connect the dots. 
As I pray Lord please untangle me from thaws knots. 
I feel as if I'm functioning but barely, instantly I'm guilty because someone has it worse, but that's just the mood I feel. Yet, at the end of the day my pain remains still and very real. 
Lately I'm Super annoyed and full of emotions including stress anxiety tension  strain and distress. 
When you going through so much and people allow evilness in and they become possessed. 
It's hard as hell not to become heartless. 
I'm just  a damaged human being, trying to make the best out of the cards I was dealt.
 I have a lot under my belt. 
One day God will prefect my testimony and I can speak on how I feel not just how I felt. 
I'm feeling as if I'm actually a pretty damaged human being. I just never  show people this side.  
My feelings to God and my ink I confide. 
At times I think I'm destroyed I'm so ready for a God to answer my prayers I'll be gratefully overjoyed. 
When it's all said and done Damaged But Not Destroyed, if it's Not of God I avoid. 
Complicated, tiresome, heartbreaking my life just isn't fair. 
But his Grace is Sufficient and my life isn't beyond repair. 

Copyright© 2015
Poetic Tiffany Poet

No comments: