Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"My Jesus"


I feel like a hard emotional empty shell, unhappy with the image I see. 
But a soft voice speaks to me and says, I am your God. Your created in the image of me
Lord you have made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.
Living in a world full of hate positivity is hard to pursue... 
So I Just keep asking myself: What would Jesus do?
I feel like I'm about to crash Jesus take the wheel to you I surrender my mind body and soul. 
My faith speaks and says Anything under God's control is never out of control.
Sometimes I feel like no soul in this world can grasp all the things that I go through...
But My Jesus, whispers again...
"The cross is God taking on flesh and blood and saying, "Me too"...
Copyright© 2015
Poetic Tiffany Poet 

No comments: