Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"He Knows My Name"


Lord I'm coming to you in a poetic request...
For the duration of the year can you make my pain less. 
Enlarge my territory free me from stress negativity and mess. 
So much I don't understand but my grandma told we will understand it better by and by. 
I'm praying hard for a miracle I believe my needs you will supply...
My faith has always been the driving force in my life the outcome I never see. 
Lord this is my plea just remember me...
Lord you live in me therefore you know emotionally and physically I'm so tired. 
Lord upon this request I'm aware that to whom much is given, much is required. 
Use me lord, especially when my heart feels like an icebox and my emotions seems frozen. 
Many are called, but few are chosen.
I am one of the few chosen, handpicked by you...
So I will go where you want me to go no matter what I'm going through..
Lord I'm Not asking you for riches such as gold or silver. 
Just September, October, November, and December from this pit lord please deliver 
I know whose I am. My vision is clear thank you that it's No longer a blur. 
A song writer once said he knows my name, well, father God from September to December all, I ask is for my name to be remembered. 

Copyright© 2015
Poetic Tiffany Poet 

No comments: