Sunday, December 27, 2015

"Missing Pieces"


For the past thirty plus years my life has been a million piece puzzle and some pieces are missing. 
I prayed for you. I longed for you. I needed you. It was like a irritated itch that just kept itching. Without you life has been an uphill battle, but I had to keep living. December 25, I got my blessing. There is no explanation to define hearing your voice, it seems like I'm in another world. I never knew what it felt like to hear you say I'm daddy's little girl. Now that little princes has turned into a queen. Yet, I'm grateful for you, it just feels like a dream. I forgive you, I love you I'm not here to judge. 
You said "I'm Sorry" I forgave you years ago, without ever hearing you say it, I'm not here to hold a grudge. 
I thought you didn't love me, I thought you didn't care. When you said "I Love You" my heart dropped. 
I've cried tears of Joy nonstop. 
Love is the perfect puzzle but sometimes were missing the pieces to complete it. Having you in my life just makes everything fit. 
I never knew how bad I needed you until I heard your voice. Please don't split. 
God has given us a second chance I pray you stay the course and don't quit. 
I love when God answers my prayers you are a light that he has shined in my life where it has been dark and dim. 
God can do more through us when we acknowledge we can't do anything without Him. 
Finding you was the best Christmas treat. 
I know my life is missing some pieces to its puzzle but my hearts puzzle is complete.

Copyright© 2015
Poetic Tiffany Poet

No comments: