Sunday, December 13, 2015

"Come What May"

"Come What May"

Glancing at myself not recognizing my own reflection lost without a guide, lonely without affection. God speak a word into my life that's gives me direction. 
So many tears throughout the years, broken bonds without reconciling, the main line I keep dialing, burdens constantly piling. 
But I refuse to be ungrateful so I'll keep smiling. 
Problems, circumstances, and heartfelt situations always find me, and as I pray, I ask God did my name you forget?
So much going on at one time, it's like I'm always in debt, I can't help but to fret, but a voice spoke to me and said, "I'm Not Finished With You Yet" 
Suddenly my faith outweighs my fears and I leap knowing God is my safety net. 
It's so easy to get caught up living in this world that you become of it, everything seems like an illusion. 
I shall be still, and remain unmoved my God is Not a God of confusion. 
While on this journey Satan has tried to take my soul, but Jesus had another plan. 
With every act of the enemy my faith always expands. 
God holds my today and tomorrow in the palm of His hand. 
I've felt like giving up, sadden, empty, weak, and low, crying out with no place to go, longing for my earthly mother. 
But God is greater, stronger, and higher than any other. 
Satan has tried to keep me bound and destroy my life, with storm after storm.  
My God has defeated Him by the power of His outstretched arm...
God told me weapons won't prosper although they will form. 
Because I am a child of God the world can't do me no harm...
With all the hurt, test, trials, setbacks,  I will tell myself troubles don't last, "This Too Shall Pass" 
Disappointments may come, disruptions may happen and life may become misunderstood, but God has promised that what was meant to harm me, He will use for my good ...
God you are my hiding place with you I'll stay. I find comfort in knowing you'll never go astray. 
So I'll wipe my tears away, stay focus, and pray. God is with me, so come what may...

Copyright© 2015 
Poetic Tiffany Poet 


No comments: