Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tired.



Sometimes when you go through as much as I do you really feel like giving up and throwing in the towel. It's not that you don't have faith it's just you become tired. After 30 plus years I'm tired. Everybody expects you to be strong because that's all you know how to be with a lifestyle like this. It's like you have family but they don't get it. It weird for me to say I don't have a support system. Only God knows my thoughts. Only God feels my pain. Sometimes I get so tired of being strong to the point I just want to give up. 💔💔💔 No matter how tired I get I gotta keep praying and praising my way through. Paul and Silas taught us you can pray & praise your way out of any prison and chains the enemy has shackled you with. May God give me that Abraham kind of faith. Lord I pray for a more humble heart, help me be like Daniel in the bible and encourage myself in the Lord. Everybody see strength in me, even tho I feel distressed, I'm praying to find strength in the LORD. It worked for King David in the Bible and it will work for me. The older I get the worse I feel. I feel these challenges in my life could be a plan between God and the devil to test my faith just like Job in the bible was tested. When I get tired, I tap into the one who infuses me with strength. His strength is made perfect in my weakness. #EvenMeLord #INeedAMiracle   💔😥😰🙌🏽🙏🏽  

No comments: