Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016


"2016"
For me there is NO New Years Resolution. 
I want to plant godly seeds and reap all of God's contributions. 
I have to stay mindful that whatever the question, problem or circumstance Jesus is the solution. 
I'm prepared for the Devils tactics knowing I serve a God who is Not of confusion. 
In 2016 there will be days where it seem as if troubles won't cease....
I Will Keep My mind stayed on thee because my God is a God of peace.  
Come what may "2016" I will praise God during the sunshine and during the storm...
God's word confirmed his plans are for me to prosper without harm...
I'm not perfect I will fall short in 2016, I'm human my case isn't special. 
Don't put me on a pedestal. 
I need Jesus just as bad as a homeless person lying on the street... 
I repent, and my needs Jesus meet. My everything is in Christ and in him alone I am complete. 
In "2016" I don't want to just be alive, but to Live...
My goal in "2016" is to be more forgiving there is somebody I must forgive. 
In "2016 I'm praying for more grace to continue own in this race...
This year I need Your grace more than these  words can say ...
Lord I want a brand-new start my Spirit please renew ...
Lord to you I want to be stuck to you like glue ...
In "2016" my faith may become shaken but God's grace will carry me through. 
In "2016" none of me lord but all of you...
In "2016" I need more LOVE, Lord teach me how to Love my enemies ... 
Lord in "2016" right the wrong, mend the broken, God you are my remedy. 
In "2016" I need more Faith to stand life's test...
I will praise God when I'm feeling stressed and blessed...
In "2016 I vow to practice what I post ...
In "2016" I need a whole lot of the Holy Ghost ....
In "2016" Fear will be outweighed by faith I must awaken all of my dreams. 
I have a destiny to fulfill in "2016" 


Copyright© 2016 
Poetic Tiffany Poet 

No comments: